Thursday, September 2, 2010

DOUBLE THE PLEASURE!

Willow House has extended the double hostess credits for September after such a successful month in August!   My mother-in-law had a party and she earned almost $200 in free products and got to pick one item at 70% off and 2 products at 50% off!   She ended up with so much credit that she bought my sister-in-law and I each birthday and Christmas presents!   I can't wait to see what September brings...I really need to book 4 parties this month, so luckily with a little free time on my hands now that my kids are back in school, hopefully I can accomplish this goal!   I am going to have to step out of my comfort zone and see if I can get more customers outside of my circle of friends!   I think I have tapped them out!  LOL...I need to host my own party this month so I can take advantage of the double hostess credits myself!   There are so many t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcomed