Thursday, September 30, 2010

Order Willow House in your PJs

Ordering products from the internet is my favorite way to shop!  I think it is so much easier than going to store because I can look at many many different stores and items just by clicking around!  I can look for diamonds, curtains, boots and halloween costumes all in a 10 minute span of time and don't even have to leave my comfy, cushy chair!!!  I am pretty lazy that way!!!  Cool drink in hand and laptop on my lap...it is my way to spend hours and hours!   It saves me from going store to store looking for something too, which saves gas, time and ultimately money--who doesn't want to save on all of those things these days? 

Willow House online ordering will be great for not only our wonderful customers, but it will also be great for the consultants!  We will no longer have to wait for a party to order something!  And I can't wait to see the outlet merchandise!!!!   It all starts tomorrow...so get ready to start clicking!!!!   You can go to http://susaninge.willowhouse.com/  and start shopping today!!! 

Do this....

And you will have more time for this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcomed